Today is Friday! Grab your favorite beverage and have some fun while earning some points with Audience Rewards trivia.
What Is It?
Delta Airlines along with Audience Rewards has a trivia game to earn 10 Delta Airline Frequent Flyer Miles (SkyMiles) for answering 5 Broadway questions.
In the past, Starwood Hotels (SPG) and US Airways offered questions for points and miles. Perhaps they should adopt Delta’s slogan, “Keep Climbing” so everyone can keep building up their points and mile balance.
- Questions are updated weekly though not consistently.
- In the past, you could earn points with Delta, US Airways and SPG by having a separate email address associated with each Audience Rewards Account.
- The number of points and miles to earn vary from 10 to 30.
- Points and miles for Delta, US Airways and SPG post within a week.
- Want to learn more about Broadway? Click here and here for past trivia questions.
- If you are not enrolled in Delta Airlines SkyMiles, click here to register and earn up to 10,000 bonus SkyMiles.
Delta Airlines and Audience Rewards Trivia, Link
Q: True or False. Memphis, The Musical has been filmed and shown in movie theatres.
Q: What was the name of the woman who inspired the character Roxie Hart in Chicago?
Q: Which of the following plays did Lee Hall, librettist of Billy Elliot, write?
A: The Pitman Painters
Q: True or False? Sister Act, The Musical is not set in the same time period as the movie was.
Q: The phrase “Get me Abe Burrows!” was rumored to have been said when what was needed, in honor of the How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.
A: A script doctor to Succeed.
Q: The book writer of Follies wrote the book for only one other musical. What was it?
A: A Family Affair.