Refer a friend to CommunityAmerica Credit Union and each of you can receive $25 cash bonus. Simply refer a friend or family member, then when open a checking account or select loan product, Community America will give each of you $25.
You can refer as many people as you want. The more people you refer, the more money you can earn!
CommunityAmerica Credit Union
The Credit Union was founded on March 19, 1940 as TWA Club Credit Union. TWA pilot George Duvall founded the Credit Union because he believed TWA employees would appreciate this added benefit.
Now they have around $1.7 billion in assets, ranking it among the nation’s largest credit unions. Based on deposits, CommunityAmerica ranks as one of the top 10 Kansas City-based financial institutions.
Steps To Get $25 Cash Bonus For Each Person
- Log in to your account and click on the refer a friend tab.
- Invite friends to sign-up for an account by sending them your refer-a-friend invitation.
- Refereed friend makes an opening deposit of at least $100 and start direct deposit of any amount.
- You and your friend will each receive $25 cash bonus automatically deposited into your account.
- Leave your account open for 6 months. TIP: Terms and conditions does not state the bonus needs to stay in your account for 6 months. Open the Free Checking Account for it’s no minimum balance requirement.
CommunityAmerica Free Checking
If you want to take advantage of this promotion, their Free Checking Account appears to be your best bet.
• No minimum balance requirement
• No monthly service charge
• Overdraft Transfer Protection available
• FREE Online Bill Pay
• FREE Mobile Banking
• FREE notary service
• FREE Visa debit card
• ACH Payment/Direct Deposit available
Terms and Conditions
- Referral offer valid for new members opening new checking accounts only.
- To qualify, new member must be at least 18 years of age and checking accounts must be funded with $100 minimum deposit and direct deposit must be initiated at account opening.
- Upon meeting qualification requirements, a referral bonus will be deposited into the regular share accounts of both the referring and new member.
- Early closure fee of may apply if account is closed in first six months.
- May not be combined with any other offer.
- CACU will report bonuses paid to the IRS and a 1099 form will be issued at year-end.