CollegeInvest provides great information, financial planning tools, and tax advantaged 529 saving plan options. Right now CollegeInvest and FirstBank are offering a $50 cash bonus to encourage each of us to save for college.
All you have to do is deposit $50 or more and automatic transfer of at least $1 for the next six months. That’s it!
You only need to spend 5 minutes to sign up or FirstBank College Savings Accounts. You can open an account for each family member – including yourself, spouse, kids, etc. If you decide the plan isn’t right for you, simply fill out a rollover request form to move all the money to one person and/or your favorite college savings plan.
FirstBank Smart Choice College Savings Account
Steps to Get $50 Bonus
- Open a FirstBank College Savings Accounts with minimum of $50. (The bonus will be given at account opening.)
- Set up automatic transfer of at least $1 for the next six months.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to apply for this account, you must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Resident Alien
- $50 bonus offer valid for CollegeInvest 529 Savings Plan Accounts opened
- Limit one gift per beneficiary.
- FirstBank College Savings Accounts do not have a minimum balance, but a minimum opening deposit of $50 and an automatic transfer into the FirstBank College Savings Account of at least $1 is required to receive the gift.
- Transfers must have at least a monthly occurrence for six consecutive months.
- The award will be given at account opening.
- Withdrawals made before maturity are subject to an early withdrawal penalty
- FirstBank College Savings Accounts can be 1-Year Time Savings Accounts or Money Market Savings Accounts.