Can’t use that private dance lesson purchased on Groupon? Erroneously bought diamond stud earrings because you missed the word “earrings”? Don’t lose your money, consider selling it on a site like CoupRecoup.com.
The idea behind this site is to bring buyers and sellers together in an online marketplace. A seller can resell unused deal vouchers and recover a portion of the cost. A buyer gets to buy vouchers for sold out or missed deals.
How CoupRecoup Works
- Go to CoupRecoup for free sign up
- Post a deal by listing the specific offer and uploading the voucher.
- Potential buyers will contact you via email to finalize payment and exchange the voucher.
- Browse deals at CoupRecoup.com
- Click the ‘contact seller’ button to send an email with an offer or click ‘buy now’ to make immediate payment for the listed deal.
That’s it – simple and easy to ditch that daily deals voucher.