Try a new bank and put extra money in your wallet with a new checking account from Apple Federal Credit Union. Appleton Federal Credit Union is offering $50 cash bonus for opening a new Apple Checking account with a free visa check card and make one transaction, totaling $25 or more with your visa card. That’s it, just one $25 transaction for $50 cash bonus. You might even discover that you like their service and want to ditch your current bank.
The new checking account must be opened by May 31, 2012, and use your visa card by June 31, 2012. Only signature based point-of-sale transactions qualify so can skip the ATM or pin based purchases.
Apple Federal Credit Union
How Apple Federal Credit Union (AFCU) came about is pretty interesting. Here take a look:
In 1956, a group of educators working within the Fairfax County Public School system came together to assist a colleague in purchasing a set of car tires. This seemingly simple act, though these 10 teachers could not have known it at the time, planted the seeds for a partnership that would span half a century and serve thousands of members in the pursuit of an improved life, either through education and/or the achievement of dreams.
Membership is open to members of Northern Virginia Athletic Directors, Administrators, and Coaches Association (NVADACA). NVADACA Membership is open to anyone. More membership information is available at the credit union’s membership page.
Steps To Get $50 Cash Bonus
- Sign up for a new checking account at Apple Federal Credit Union from April 1 through May 31, 2012.
- During account opening, use promotion code CASH50.
- Make a total of $25 or more point-of-sale one-time transaction before June 31, 2012. This transaction must be made under your Visa Check Card, ATM or other pin-based transactions do not qualify. (Hit credit, not debit.)
After you meet the terms of the offer, Apple Federal Credit Union will automatically deposit $50 into your account.
Apple Federal Credit Union Checking Accounts
Apple Checking Benefits:
Access to more than 53,000 surcharge free ATMs nationwide
Unlimited, free Apple ATM withdrawals
Free NetBranch, eBill Payer and eStatements
Free Mobile and Text Banking, Android™, iPad® and iPhone® Apps
Free Direct Deposit
No two checking accounts are the same, and AFCU offers four different types of it.
- Free A+ checking account – lets you enjoy zero monthly fees. Plus, you won’t need to maintain a minimum balance to keep your account active.
- Advantage checking – lets you get dividends and more on your checking balance.
- eXtras Student checking account – is for full-time students between the ages of 12-23 are qualified. And when they spend using their visa card, they get to earn points for rewards as well.
- Investors checking account – is most useful to those who are looking for a way to get high-interest rewards. Use these to make big purchases in your planned business ventures, or allow them to accumulate to have a solid foundation in investment.
Cash Bonus Terms and Conditions
- One point-of-sale transaction, totaling $25 or more, must be made using your Visa® Check Card (excludes ATM/PIN-based transactions) by 07/31/2012.
- $50 funding to Checking account is subject to a 60-day period following purchase pending verification.
- Offer not valid on Second Checking accounts Checking accounts closed within the last 12 months or Business accounts.
- $50 bonus will be reported as dividend income; any federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Offer only applies to new accounts. Secondary checking accounts, inactive accounts and business accounts do not qualify.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- If you begin the application process and mark that are not a current member of Northern Virginia Athletic Directors, Administrators, and Coaches Association, you will be given the opportunity to join.
Head on over to Apple Federal Credit Union for their $50 cash bonus promotion. Open an account, make one point-of-sale transaction, totaling $25 or more by 07/31/2012 to qualify for the promotion.