As shocking as it may be, Governor Scott Walker didn’t invite me to his Beer and Brat Summit. I know – what a surprise.
Perhaps my invitation was lost in the mail.
So, what to do when you’re not invited to a summit? Have your own Summit aka Party!
What You Need To Know For Next Week
Next week my family and I will be joining our extended family and friends in Northern Wisconsin for beer, brats, fireworks and fun.
Here’s the kicker, I promised my family that I won’t spend the entire week clicking away on my laptop. I will still log-on each day to keep up with the latest news, tip and tricks for maximizing your money and mine. I’m simply going to shift a little time from tapping on my laptop to tapping a volleyball across a net. And eating brats.
What you will get next week is a sneak peek at bloggers from my personal feed list. Each morning I will randomly pick an awe-inspiring blogger, and then highlight them here on my blog. I’ll include a link to click for checking them out.
In the meantime, consider planning your own summit. Here’s the menu from Scott Walker’s Beer and Brat Summit.
Menu for Beer and Brat Summit
- Brats from Trig’s
- Brats from Johnsonville
- Brats from Brat Stop
- Brats from Usinger’s
- Italian sausage and cheddarwurst, and buns from Sardino Brothers Sausage
- Bison burgers, bison bratwurst – onion leek, and bison bratwurst – jalapeno cheddar from Northstar Bison
- Burgers from Roundy’s Supermarkets
- Beer from Sconnie Beer
- Potosi Beer
- Beer from Title Town Brewing Company
- Beer from MillerCoors
- Large cheese tray from Cheesers
- Brownies, cookies, veggie burgers, cheese from Sendik’s Food Markets
- Buns from Pan-O-Gold
- Potato & pasta salad, baked beans, pickles and candy from Lipari Food
- Lettuce, tomato, onion, green salad with dressing and fruit from Russ Davis Wholesale
- Soft drinks and water from Coca Cola Refreshments
- Soft drinks and water from Pepsi of Madison
- Soft drinks and water from Dr. Pepper/Snapple
- Root beer from Sprecher Brewery
- Iced tea and juice from Kwik Trip
- Chips from Frito Lay
- Sprecher Brewery beer with a label featuring an American flag, an inset map of Wisconsin with the words Moving Wisconsin Forward and the summit date.
While I plan to randomly pick a blogger from my feed list, anyone can shoot me an email or leave a comment to be considered for the feed list.
Of course, if a super promotional offer appears on my radar, I’ll post it here first!
How To Stay Current
Learn more news, tips and tricks to maximize your money, travel and life from Money and Map with a free newsletter by clicking RSS Feed and Email and twitter by clicking Follow on Twitter @MoneyandMap.