The next blogger that I randomly picked from my personal feed list is One Mile at a Time. Although his name is Ben, his is referred to as Lucky.
Lucky easily dissects frequent flyer programs, clearly describes complex routing rules and humorously analyzes his travel. While he emphasizes reviews for business class, he will make an appearance in first and coach class.
If you enjoy interpreting personalities, you will have difficulty with Lucky given that he seemingly enjoys deep tissue massages in first class airport lounges, yet wears hoodies with pouches while mile running on red eye flight in coach.
One Mile at a Time
Here’s a preview of One Mile at a Time
List of 10 Most Recent Articles
- How many active credit cards do I have right now?
- Lost in Translation: Hyatt Regency Kyoto
- Woohoo, just had my second go around!
- At what point do you complain about a hotel stay?
- Alaska Airlines eliminates 1,000 mile booking bonus for using Mileage Plan Visa card as of August 1, 2012
- Photo #399
- Lost in Translation: Japan Airlines Business Class Tokyo Narita to Nagoya
- One-way Delta awards bookable through Air France Flying Blue without fuel surcharges!
- Japan Airlines updates award chart as of October 1, makes Emirates first class redemptions MUCH cheaper
- British Midland Diamond Club miles now transferable to British Airways Avios!
Go ahead and read more on those amazing topics at One Mile At A Time.
While I wrap up my Summit, check out my week long series for Bloggers to Read.
- Mr. Money Moustache
- Early Retirement Extreme
- One Mile at a Time
- Snarky in the Suburbs (coming)
How To Save Time and Money
Learn more news, tips and tricks to maximize your money, travel and life from Money and Map with a free newsletter by clicking RSS Feed and Email and twitter by clicking Follow on Twitter @MoneyandMap.